I don't have time to compare closely to last week but some interesting movement.
And some Top Twenty predictions for the Saturday games:
#1 Indiana by 19 over Purdue
- Likely to be an unholy thrashing.
#2 Duke by 5 over Maryland
- Gary Williams is gone, so don't expect one of his patented Maryland surprises.
#5 Gonzaga by 12.5 over San Francisco
- Gonzaga on cruise control.
#6 Syracuse by 8 over Seton Hall
#7 Florida by 16 over Auburn
- Florida remains amazingly under-ranked and Auburn is turrible.
#8 MSU by 9 over Nebraska
- Nebraska also turrible.
#10 KSU by 4 over Baylor
- A good chance for an upset in this game -- KSU is very over-ranked in the polls.